Living together harmoniously in Europe
- About us
- European Citizenship
- Peace Education
- Publication: Media Literacy in Europe: How to involve parents?
- Difference Day 2015
- Media Meets Literacy
- EF grants for EU media literacy programs
- Publication: Media Literacy in Europe
- Media Literacy Train‐the‐trainer Program
- Street School for Young Journalists
- Medialabs Paris
- Top events 2007-2013
- Friends of the Foundation
- Project publications
- Media Literacy in Europe
- I am Europe newspaper
- Kids and TV
- Internet and Social Networks
- Intercultural Learning Material
- Prevention and intervention programs for violent youth in Europe
- Publication toy libraries
- Peace Factory
- Floating Territories
- Europe’s New Racism?
- Learning for change in a multicultural society
- Annual reports
In the Spotlight
Evens Foundation newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Poetry Unites consists of a series of five-minute films shown on TV, the Internet and in cinemas, in which a poetry lover speaks about his or her life in the context of presenting a favorite poem.
This project with a literary dimension reveals both similarities and differences between people. By offering intimate insights into the mind of another person, it contributes to mutual understanding among European citizens. The films bring together millions of people who would otherwise probably never have had contact with each other and therefore would never have seen how much they have in common.
Since 2006, the films have been broadcast on Polish Public TV TVP2 to millions of viewers.
In September 2008 the Evens Foundation launched the first nationwide Poetry Unites contest open to all school children in Poland.