Living together harmoniously in Europe
- About us
- European Citizenship
- Peace Education
- Difference Day 2015
- Media Meets Literacy
- EF grants for EU media literacy programs
- Publication: Media Literacy in Europe
- Media Literacy Train‐the‐trainer Program
- Street School for Young Journalists
- Medialabs Paris
- Top events 2007-2013
- Friends of the Foundation
- Project publications
- Media Literacy in Europe
- I am Europe newspaper
- Kids and TV
- Internet and Social Networks
- Intercultural Learning Material
- Prevention and intervention programs for violent youth in Europe
- Publication toy libraries
- Peace Factory
- Floating Territories
- Europe’s New Racism?
- Learning for change in a multicultural society
- Annual reports
In the Spotlight
Evens Foundation newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Since its establishment, the Evens Foundation has awarded biennial prizes in various fields to fulfil part of its mission. In this tradition the Evens Prize for Peace Education was launched in 2011 as part of its Peace Education Program.
Through this prize, the foundations seeks to detect and recognize good practices in the field of conflict management education, the current focus of our peace education program.
Every other year a call for applications with a specific focus is launched. A first selection is made based on formal criteria, target group and general content of the submitted applications. All selected organizations are then visited by a staff member of the foundation. The site visit reports provide an independent international expert jury with more detailed information on the project to facilitate the deliberations.
Next call for applications will be launched in autumn 2014.